[ the gwg | fanfics | Gundam Wing - 70s Style! ]

Gundam Wing - 70s Style!

(The designs were by far the most fantastic in mecha sense, what with wings, oversized swords, TONLOADS of guns and bat wings, as well as two LARGE dragon heads mounted on normal arms. I think a sort of reversion to the non-technological designs of the seventies, but believe me, it could have been MUCH worse. What if they combined into ONE big Gundam? Or if they transform into weird stuff?)

Duo: "We can't hold out much longer! The beast MA's chopping us to shreds!"

Heero: "Use our secondary mecha beast forms!"

(Wing turns into a big eagle.)

Wufei: "YOU'RE RIGHT! GUNDAM DRAGONER!"

(Nataku turns into two headed dragon.)

(The Sandrock turns into a scarab beetle, and the Heavyarms turns into a land turtle with a lot of guns sticking out of it. Flying above the Beastmonster MA is the Eagle Wing and the DeathBat. Suddenly, the MA transforms from an ugly ship like thing into a mega-MS.)

Baron Treize Androgynous: (laughs) "Was that all you could do?!!!!"

(The Gundam beasts suddenly get engulfed in electromagnetic Minovsky saturated tendrils of energy.)

All the G5 Boys: "Gundam Team UNITE! BANZAI!"

(At the push of a console button and a few hand gestures with glowing wristwatches, all five Gundams unite to form... Gundam Mega Mecha Custom Zero Max!)

Heero: "Feather Wing Blades!"

(Darts fly from the wing areas.)

Duo: "Scythe energy BEAM!"

(Energy blades fly from the mecha's hands.)

Quatre: "Sandrock SLASH!"

(Mecha slashes at MA with the two blades.)

Trowa: "Heavyarms BLAST!"

(The mecha produces a BFG and blasts a nice hole through the MA.)

Wufei: "Nataku CRUSH!"

(The dragonheads launch as bits and destroys choice parts of the MA's anatomy.)

Baron Treize: "You can't stop me! ROYAL FLASH!"

(BIG energy blast fires from the MA's mouth.)

(Gundam Zero Max survives the blast, but all the pilots have been electrocuted in their cockpits and are dizzy.)

Heero: "It's time for the Final Attack! Gundam Zero Max Ultimate Weapon Attack!"

Voice: "PEACECRAFT SWORD!"

(Relena in a special fighter swoops in. Half the fighter disengages from the cockpit/engine area and turns into a super BIG SWORD. Relena's fighter cockpit combines with the chest area to form a badge like chest armor, while the other parts of the fighter attaches to different parts of the Gundam Max to turn it into Gundam Max Super.)

Relena: "Surrender, Baron Treize! We have no wish to hurt you!"

Baron Treize: "And let your peaceful ways take over my people? Never!"

Relena: "You bring this down on your head."

All the G5 boys: "POWER UP!"

(An electromagnetic storm comes up, and lightning starts hitting the BFSword, making it glow.)

Baron: "NOOOOO!!!!!!"

G5 and Relena: "PEACE BE WITH YOU!"

(Gundam Max Super charges into the MA, and plunges its sword into the abdomen, then slices it into two. The MA explodes, while the Gundam Max Super is there still in attack pose, unharmed by the carnage.)

(In the distance, one sees the head of the MA transforming into a smaller MS.)

Baron Treize: "I'll be back, you impetuous boys! Beware, Relena!"

(Close shot of Relena staring off into space.)

Relena: "Will we ever have peace...?"